ABODE Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Effective Date: 12/04/2023
Introduction: ABODE is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy outlines the procedures for reporting copyright infringement and the actions ABODE will take in response.
Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on ABODE’s platforms, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Contact information of the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designated Agent: Name: [Designated Agent’s Name] Address: [Designated Agent’s Address] Email: [Designated Agent’s Email] Phone: [Designated Agent’s Phone]
Upon receipt of a Valid DMCA Notice: Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, ABODE will:
- Promptly remove or restrict access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the alleged infringer of the claim and the action taken.
- Provide the alleged infringer with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
Counter-Notification: If you believe that material you posted on ABODE’s platforms was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification containing:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been restricted.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- Your consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if you are outside the United States, your consent to the jurisdiction of any jurisdiction in which ABODE may be found.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Changes to this Policy: ABODE reserves the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the ABODE website.
For questions or concerns related to this DMCA Policy, please get in touch with the designated agent at the provided email address.